- 2,264′ of 3-1/2″ & 4-3/4″ high line
- 3,599′ of 7-1/4″ ground line
- Multi-gauge loading lift turntable
- Multi-gauge turntable
- Multi-gauge transfer table
- Over 16 multi-gauge steaming bays
- Storage tracks for all gauges
- Compressed air, electricity and water at all steaming bays.
- High line train shed with water and electricity.
- Engine House
- Ample parking
- We are located at the end of Arthur St, Holliston, MA
- Due to the makeup of our property, all steam locomotives must have an ash pan.
- Diesels must have a muffler..
Hotels closest to the club are on both Fortune Blvd. & Beaver St. in Milford, MA
- Click here for a list of these hotels in Google Maps.
- If you want directions from the club to a hotel, use Arthur St, Holliston, MA as your starting address.
- There are many restaurants on and around East Main Street in Milford. Here is a list from a search on Google for “Restaurants in Milford, MA”
- The Town of Holliston, MA website
- The Holliston, MA on Wikipedia.